Choose the correct option. Class : 7th
- He _________ of Rabi-ul-Awal in bon.
A: 14th B: 9th C: 12th D: 15th
- Hazrat Muhammad was born on Monday in the_________________.
A: 481 B: 540 C: 515 D: 571
- His parents died by the time h was_________ years.
A:10th B:4th C:6th D: 9th
- His grandfather________ took charge him but he also died soon.
A:Hazrat Ibrahim B: hazrat ishaq C: abu talib D: abdul mutlib
- He loved his young ________dearly.
Son nephew brother father
- When Hazrat Muhammad reached the age of________________he would retire to mountain Hira.
A:30 B: 20 C: 40 D: 18
- The Hazrat Jabrail release him and the_____________ of the Holy Quran was revealed him.
A:Seven rulers B: first rulers C: forth rulers D:fifthnvers
- Hazrat Muhammad delivered his sermon on the ________ of zulhijah
A:Eight B: ninth C: seventh D: tenth
- ________ After hijrah in the uranah valley of month after.
A:11 years B: 10 year C: 8 years D: 12 years
- You have rights over your ______.
A:Wives B: daughter C: son D: brother
- Do murders committed during the ______________.
A:Weeks B: months C: days D: years
- Which you find ____________ to forgive.
A:Hard B: soft C: restly D: loodly
- Feed and cloths your ______________.
A:Brother B: salovers C:patient D:
- Do not forget that every Muslim should be truly a __________to every other Muslim.
A:Son B: father C: brother D: newphew
- ______________ the angle of revelation appeared to him.
A:Hazrat ismail B: hazrat Muhammad C: hazrat jabrial D: muslim
- Khyber is _____________ word meaning.
A:Japani B:chainies C: Hebrew D: english
- The Khyber Pass is _____________ kilometer passage through Hindu Kush mountain years.
A:54 B: 53 C: 55 D: 56
- Which ______________ kilometer lies in Pakistan.
A:53 B: 45 C: 46 D: 47
- Its narrowest point the pass in only ______________meter hide.
A:3 B: 4 C: 5 D: 6
- __________ west from theesty of Peshawar is a small town.
A:45km B: 56km C: 17km D: 18km
- It was built in the 10th country and was repaired in ____________.
A:1964 B: 1966 C: 1965 D: 1987
- Further some _________lnad is lendi kotal .
A:40km B: 60km C: 3okm D: 70km
- It was closed ______ due to washing away of railway train.
A:2005 B: 2006 C: 2007 D: 2009
- Border crossing between Pakistan and __________.
A:Afghanistan B: Sindh C: balochistan D: kashmir
- Converted it into highway during the ________.
A:1920 B: 1870 C: 1930 D: 1940
- Man was very _______.
A:Wise B: poor C: rich D: happy
- He through on a ________.
A:Way B: bridge C: river D: pond
- He than told his son to ride a ______________.
A:Loin B: donkey C: fox D: bear
- They _______ in this way for some distance.
A:Sillung B: sleeping C:running D: traveled
- After some distance they came across a group of ____________.
A:People B: bird C: animal D: trees
- What are impolite and _________ boy.
A:Good B:bad C: poor D: rich
- The old ______ is walking on foot.
A:Uncle B: father C: brother D: cousin
- The young _________ is comfortably riding on the donkey.
A:Son B: daughter C: nephew D: uncle
- The son make him walk in the hot.
A:Sun B: moon C: home D: road
- The old _______ paid attention to what the people said.
A:Man B: woman C: son D: daughter
- My dear _________ ullah.
A:Aman B: abdul C: usman D: khan
- Yesterday I received your ___________ progress card.
A:School B: result C: gift D: birthday
- I am very ________ and want to congratulate you.
A:Proud B: happy C: rich D: poor
- _________ is an exercise of the brain which keep active and healthy.
A:Working B: reading C: writing
- Take ________ care of yourself.
A:Good B: bad C: proud D: rich
- Your loving ________ jnam ullah khan.
A:Father B: uncle C: nephew D:son
- Islam emerged as a religious movement in ____________ AD.
A:522 B: 622 C:722 D: 822
- The Holy Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w ) migrate to ____________.
A:Meca B:sham C: madina D: bahira arab
- _____________ Year later this religion grow and establish and empire.
150 110 130 160
- The Islamic golden age is the car in the history ________.
A:Pakistan B: islam C: hong kong D: hindustan
- Abbasid caliph Haroon al Rashid ______________to 809 inaugurated the house of wisdom in Baghdad.
A:589 B: 686 C: 486 D:786
- According to the _________ of the Quran Islamic artists forbidden from using human figures in religious.
A:Working B: teaching C: reading D:writing
- The Abbasid caliphate to managed in uasim and the sack of Baghdad in __________ AD.
A:1258 B: 1298 C:1338 D: 1358
- Islamic golden age as late has the end of _____________countries.
A:13th to 14th B: 15th to 16th C: 17 to 18th D: 19th to 20th
- In the __________ century al kindi proposed a plan to dam the nila.
A:8th B: 9th C: 10th D: 11th
- Muslim engineers also perfected the water wheel and built under ground water channels some ___________ feet underground.
A:Fifty B:sixty C:seventy D:eighty
- We have a lot of raw cash __________ and we earn very little amount of income by exporting them.
A:Grain B: crops C: field D: saw
- Unemployment causes many evils in the country and the ________ compelled to face these serious problem.
A:House B: government C: hospital D: tootle
Our beloved homeland ____________.
A:Iran B: Pakistan C: Afghanistan D: Dubai
- Unemployment is a cause for a __________.
A:City B: town C: country D:village
- _____________ plays the key role in the prosperity of a country.
A:education B: technology C: industries D: factories
- Public property is a property that is __________ to public use.
A:Maintaining B:electricity C: dedicated D: government
- Public parks and ground ,________ libraries.
A:Home B:hotel C: roads D:hospitals
- If the government is responsible for __________ and maintain public property .
A:School B: hospital C: post D: bu
- The duty of people to help the ___________ in maintaining.
A:House B:school C: government D: hospital
- People do not use public _____________ property.
A:Home B: room C: toilets D:hospital
62.Children are in the habit of tearing of and page from library books
- Light b) damage c) removing d) wastefully
63.National and Heritage sites are defeeds.
- Every where b) similarity c) Monuments d) travelling
64.cubicles are created at bus stop in order to provide shelter to the passengers.
a) transport b) Public c) railway d) remove
65.We Know. is a developing country
a) karachi b) lahore c) islamabad d) Pakistan
66.The make_______ healthy eating easier.
- Pyramid b) vitamins c) mimals
67.many valuable______ hours are lost
- Working b) destroy c) express d) tranans
68.other people have to suffer because of this______
- Telephone b) disrupted c) unethical d) causing
69.when people are angry about something the_______
- Organize b) cause c) factories d) destroy
70.public property is something we and use joinet by
a) harming b) collectively c) legitimate d) progress
71.we can approach the_______ peacefully
a) solution b) carefully c) authorities d) citizens
72.the misuse cause to everybody including ourselves
- Contribute b) responsibility c) amenities d) inconvenience
- Sameena b) ayesha c) kalsoom d) tahira
74.nothing serious but I feel very__________
- Fitness b) good c) bad d) weak
75.A healthy_______ excel in every field of life
- Bird b) animal c) temper d) person
76.healthy______ is about Gathering the correct amount of nutrients
- Sleeping b) running c) cating d) swimming
77.what is the basis of superiority in the eyes of Allah.
- Earning wealth b) fair/white skin
c) good percentage d) goodness and piety
78.Quaid e azam is an example of an lon ______.
a) common noun b) proper noun c) countable noun d) uncountable noun
- My family lives in Sawat family is an example of a/an ______.
- a) common noun b) proper noun c) countable noun d) uncountable noun
80.what is example of countable noun
a) oil b) band c) sugar d) honey
81.what is example of uncountable noun
a) dress b) band c) pencil d) bottle
82.what is the example of collective noun
a) marked b) amy c) up d) hill
83.Khyber Pass is a norrow_____ pass
a) mountain b) hill c) plaine d) forest
84. Khyber Pass has been known as famous _______
- a) silk b) cotton c) spice d) trade
84.the context is in the form of a
a) story b) dialogue c) letter d) narrative
85.healthy caffeine is about getting the correct amount of
a) protense b) carbohydrate c) minarets d) all nutrients
86) we should drink fast______ glass of water daily.
a) six b) seven c) eight d) nine
87) to lead healthy life we should
a) take balance diet b) exercise daily
- b) sleeped rise early b) eat burger only
88.Javeria enjoyed the game but the popcorn tasted bal
- Enjoyed b) tasted c) game d) popcorn
89. Moshin did not get cut even through the knife felt Sharp.
a) did not b) cut c) felt d)sharp
90.Bacteria grew on the bread and it turned moldy
a) turned b) bacteria c) grew d) bread
91.The man walked all day and looked tired.
- Worked b) all c) looked d) day
92.It’s friend argued a lot but he remained silent
- Argued b) remained c) silent d) friend
93.I have been a fan of mystery stories since I was young
a) fan b) quote c) since d) young
94.Some stories are incereabliby exciting from start to finish.
- Some b) are c) incredibly d) exciting
95.I live cletextive who carefully hunt for clues you.
- Hunt b) live c) like d) carefully
96.Khyber Pass has been ______ in history.
97.It has also been a famous_______ role
98.There are some ________ and chapli kabab
- People do not use public property.
- Home b) toilet c) room d) hospital