Printing Business Cards At Home Is As Easy As 1-2-3!
Making a great impression is essential when you meet clients for the first time. Accentuate this first meeting by making your own business cards at home. The expense and effort required are minimal so what are you waiting for? Use the following three steps to print your own business cards at home:
Step One: Open & customize a business card template using Microsoft Word:
Microsoft Word has hundreds of business and personal templates available for your use.
- Open Microsoft Word and click the File tab in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
- Click New in the left hand pane.
- Locate the word Business Cards in the center category section of the displayed templates.
- Look at the available templates and click the one that fit your needs.
- Update the business card by highlighting the default template text and replacing it with your personal information. This includes your name, address, phone number, email, and company logo.
- Inspect your card for spelling and grammatical errors. Make sure your contact numbers are correct.
- Save your business card on your computer or an external flash drive.
Step Two: Buy your perforated Avery business cards and place them in your printer.
- Go to your local Walmart or buy your Avery business cards from Amazon.
- Open your pack of Avery business cards and locate the blank template page.
- Place the blank template sheet in your printer and print 1 page to ensure the business cards line up with the Avery business card template.
Step Three: Print your business cards and carefully tear them using the perforation.
- Once you ensure the business cards print properly on the Avery business card template, place the remaining cards in your printer.
- Print your desired number of business cards.
- Carefully bend the cards along the perforated edges.
- If necessary, tear the cards along the edges and place them in a secure place.
Once you have printed out your business cards, place some in your wallet or purse so you are ready to give them out when you meet potential clients!
Check out the Card Cubby, business card holder, to add a touch of class to the typical business card holder! Its one of my favorites!