Abbottabad Board 9th class Biology Past paper
- The conductive tissues of plants are…….
(a) xylem, phloem (b)parenchyma (c) sclerenchyma (d)collenchyma
- Cause of common cold is
a) algae b) fungi (c) virus (d)bacteria
3.AIDS is caused by ……..
(a) bacteria (h) virus (c ) plasmodium (d) fungi
4, Androecium of brassica consists of ….stamen
(a) two (b) four (c) six (d) eight
- Powerhouse of a cell is called ……..
(a) mitochondria (b)centrosome (c) ribosome (d) plastids
6.Birds are.., . animals.
(a) cold blooded (b) Warm blooded (c) both
- The process in which the lbod becomes the part of the cell
is known as
a )absorption (b) oxidation (c) assimilation (d)digestion
8, Ptyalin is an enzyme secreted by….
(a)salivary gland b)gastric gland c) liver d)pancreas
- Liverfluke lies in … _…
(a) stomach (b) liver (c) blood (d)intestine
- which per of food is not digested in stomach?
(a)carbohydrates (b) protein (c) none d) all of these
- Each testis of male frog is made up of small tubules called
(a) visa efferentia b) urinary tubules (c) nodules (d)seminiferous tubules
12.Which one is not a fish
a)Eel (b) Shark (c) Seahorse (d)Dolphin
- Attempt any eight of the following. All carry equal marks.
- Discuss the importance of H2O in photosynthesis.
iii. explain the role of biology in prevention and cure of diseases.
vii. Describe the economic importance of fungi.
- Write the names of four human diseases caused by virus.
- What do you know about funeria?
- Define appendicitis.
vii. Describe metamorphosis.
viii. Write a short note on Aerobic Respiration.
- What are lichens and mycorrhizae?
- What are the harmful effects of fungi?
- Define monocot and dicot plants.
NOTE: Attempt any three of the following questions. All questions carry
- Discuss in detail different pits of brassica flower.
Describe the muscular tissue of animals.
- i. How digestion of food takes place in human being? Explain.
- Write three functions of liver
- 1. Write a comprehensive note on cellular respiration.
- Describe the general characters of gymnosperm.
- i.Write the characteristics of phylum mollusca.
ii.Write a note on snail.