Afghani tikka recipe is one of the finest and easiest barbie que recipes. Itis mostly used in night parties and other several occasions.
Due to its crunch spicy taste, afghani tikka is very popular among the teenagers. It can be served with different combinations such as “afghani tikka and kabuli pulao” and “afghani tikka with meethay dahe baray” and many more. The Afghan people usually make this dish without red chilies as they like mild foods. However, you can add red chili and other spices according to your choice.
Afghani tikka recipe is quite simple and easy, so you can try this delicious recipe in home easily. Scroll down to learn the Afghani tikka recipe along with complete ingredients list.
Afghani tikka recipe: Required Ingredients
- 1 kg boneless beef
- ½ kg tomato
- 1 onion and 1 capsicum (cut into cubes)
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- Red chili (As needed)
- 1/2 kg potatoes
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves
Afghani tikka recipe: Cooking Instructions
- Wash and clean the beef and cut it into small pieces.
- Add half cup cooking oil in a pan and heat it over medium flame.
- Add beef pieces and fry it.
- Add coriander leaves, ginger paste and cook properly.
- Add some water and let it cook until the beef pieces become tender.
- Boil the potatoes and turn them into cutlets shapes.
- When the beef becomes tender, add all ingredients and continue cooking for five minutes over light heat.
- Serve hot with tomato catchup and salad.