NOTIFICATION FOR BA/ BSc P- I,II & COMPOSITE ANNUAL EXAMINATION 2020.
In continuation to this office Notification No 17/CE/HU/2020/146 Dated 27/02/2020 ,It is hereby notified for general information of all concerned that with regards to the wake of corona virus pandemic Hazara University announced revised fee schedule for BA/BSc Part-I,II & Composite, Regular/Private/Late College/Compartment candidates for Annual Examination 2020 .Prescribed Examination Admission Forms are available at all the authorised branches of National Bank of Pakistan within jurisdiction of Hazara University, Allied Bank of Pakistan (HU Branch) and Khyber Bank (HU Branch).
After the last date of submission of forms with triple fee the form will be accepted with additional fine of Rs. 500/-for every 15 days or a maximum of Rs. 2000/- till two weeks prior to the first date of commencement of examination.
The forms complete in all respect should reach the Examination section as per following schedule. Incomplete forms shall not be entertained but shall be held in abeyance till the deficiencies so intimated are removed.
|Discipline||Admission fee||SWF+ Form fee||DMC Fee||Registration Fee||With Normal Fee up to 10/06/2020||With Late Fee @ Rs:500/-
|With Double Fee
|With Triple fee
|BA/BSc, Part I &II Regular||2400/-||150/-||700/-||——–||Rs:3250/-||Rs:3750/-||Rs:5650/-||Rs:8050/-|
|BA I, Private||4200/-||150/-||700/-||1500/-||Rs:6550/-||Rs:7050/-||Rs:10750/-||Rs:14950/-|
|BA II , Private||4200/-||150/-||700/-||——-||Rs:5050/-||Rs:5550/-||Rs:9250/-||Rs:13450/-|
|BA I&II (Composite)||13650/-||150/-||700/-||1500/-||Rs:16000/-||Rs:16500/-||Rs:29650/-||Rs:43300/-|
|BA I&II (Composite fail )||13650/-||150/-||700/-||——-||Rs:14500/-||Rs:15000/-||Rs:28150/-||Rs:41800/-|
(Only for Composite Exam)
(Only for Composite Exam)
Note: Rs.600/- one and all practical should be deposited along with fee where applicable.
- One attested copy of DMC (Last Examination Attend).
- Three (3) attested recent passport size photographs.
- Original Migration Certificate for fresh Private Candidates.
- Original Bank draft/Bank receipt No.(03)
- One attested copy of NIC/domicile certificate/father’s NIC.
- Examination Hall will be allotted on the basis of permanent address mentioned in the examination admission form. For those who want to be examined in the place other than permanent address should sent their own/parent service/resident certificate with the form. The certificate should be countersigned by the Gazetted officer.
- The University has the right to cancel the candidature of a candidate in case the candidate is found guilty of concealment of facts and or provided incomplete or wring information.
- Change of examination Centre will be allowed on payment of Rs.3000/- as processing fee.
- Those candidates who have applied for rechecking/recounting or have submitted appeals against the decision of the Examination Discipline Committee should also apply as per aforementioned schedule and should not wait for outcome of their applications.
- Any kind of cheating material, Electronic Devices, Mobile Phone and Weapons are strictly prohibited in the Examination Centre which can lead to the cancellation of Papers/Examinations.
- Claims of candidates, to have sent Admission Forms by post but not received at the Examination Section shall neither be re considered valid nor be entertained. It shall be tackled/settled with the postal service by candidate him/herself.
- For Duplicate Roll No’s Contact office of the controller of examinations 3 days before commencing the Exam.
- Eligibility for composite examination two years period after passing of relevant intermediate or Equivalent Examination is required for BA Composite Examination.
Examination admission form and fee should reach the University within the deadline failing which late fee etc will be charged. No admission form under any circumstances will be received after the due date.
Controller of Examinations
End. No Even Dated: 30/03/2020
- All Principals of affiliated Colleges within the jurisdiction of Hazara University, Mansehra for information and necessary action.
- The Chairmen, Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Abbottabad, Peshawar, Kohat, Mardan, Swat and Bannu for information.
- Vice Chancellors, University of Peshawar, University of Haripur Gomal University, Kohat University of Science & Technology, Malakand University, Karakuram University, Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan.Swabi University, Swabi, Bacha Khan University, Charsada, Abbottabad University of Science and Technology, Abbottabad.
- The Director of Information, K.P.K Peshawar for favour of Wide Publicity please.
- The Director of Higher Education (Colleges), K.P.K, Peshawar.
- Section Officer (UE) K.P.K Peshawar.
- The Editor In charge, News Organizations, Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation, Peshawar for favour of broadcasting as News item please.
- The In charge News Section, Pakistan Television Corporation, Peshawar for favour of telecasting as news item please.
- The Editor of all Daily News paper for favour of Publication as News item.
- S. to Vice Chancellor, Hazara University, Mansehra.
- A. to Registrar, Hazara University, Mansehra.
- The Treasurer, Hazara University, Mansehra.
- The Webmaster Hazara University for uploading on University website.
- Managers of all the branches of NBP, ABL and Khyber Bank within the jurisdiction of Hazara University, Mansehra for information and necessary action please.
- Superintendents, all Dealing Assistants BA/BSc. For information, and noting of dates.
Controller of Examinations