Chicken Paratha Roll Recipe In Urdu is a popular South Asian bread dish that most people like to have for healthy breakfast Chicken Paratha Roll Recipe In Urdu. This page reveals simple yet scrumptious recipe for chicken paratha roll. Have a go and try…
Chicken Paratha Roll Recipe In Englih
Chicken paratha roll is a popular South Asian bread dish that most people like to have for healthy breakfast. This page reveals simple yet scrumptious recipe for chicken paratha roll. Have a go and try…
Chicken Paratha Roll Recipe: Required Ingredients
• ½ kg boneless chicken cubes
• 1 onion (thinly chopped)
• 1 thinly chopped cucumber
• 1 tsp black pepper powder
• ½ whole spice powder
• 1 tsp cumin seeds
• ½ tsp ajinomoto
• 1 tbsp. soya sauce
• 1 tbsp. ginger-garlic paste
• 2 tbsp. white vinegar
• Butter (as needed)
• Juice of one lemon
• 4 parathas
• Salt to taste
Chicken Paratha Roll Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Wash boneless chicken thoroughly and cut it into small cubes.
2. Apply one tbsp. white vinegar, lemon juice and soya sauce onto the chicken pieces and keep it in refrigerator overnight.
3. Heat butter in a pan and fry ginger-garlic paste for few seconds.
4. Now add chicken, ajinomoto, black pepper powder, whole spice powder and white cumin seeds into the pan and cook well until the chicken pieces become tender.
5. Mix thinly chopped onion and cucumber into the remaining vinegar and keep it aside.
6. Fry the parathas from both sides.
7. Now place cooked chicken and onion-vinegar mixture over each paratha and roll it. Use toothpick to fix the rolls.
8. Delicious chicken paratha roll is ready now. Serve it hot with ketchup.