Fruit trifle Recipe
Fruit trifle is a nutritious dessert that is liked by all family members including kids, adolescents as well as aged people. So, it is an ideal option for you to make the delicious fruit trifle a part of your menu on special occasions like Eids, birthday parties, family get-togethers and party dinners etc.
There are several recipes for fruit trifle. In this page, I have described one easiest of them. Try and enjoy…
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
Required Ingredients: Fruit trifle Recipe
- 3 tbsp Corn flour
- 1.5 liters fresh milk
- 2 tsps Strawberry essence
- ½ tsp Flower essence
- Red food coloring
- 10-12 strawberries
- 10-12 Pineapple slices
- ½ cup crushed Cake piece
- Jelly for Garnishing
Cooking Instructions: Fruit trifle Recipe
- Pour 5 cups fresh milk in a pan and put it on stove over medium heat.
- Mix corn flour, sugar, strawberry essence and red color in one cup of milk with the help of beater.
- Add this mixture into the milk gradually while stirring.
- Add the flower essence and let the mixture cook for about 15 minutes over light heat.
- When it thicken, turn off the flame.
- Spread a layer of crushed cake piece in a glass bowl, and then add a layer of cooked mixture.
- Now add a layer of strawberry (cut into cubes) and pineapple.
- Add the remaining mixture.
- Garnish with strawberry cubes, pineapple pieces and jelly and keep in fridge for some time before serving.
Note: You can replace strawberry essence by vanilla essence to change the flavor.