Are you have older handset of android which sometime make you disappoint in installing such new apps or special apps. Then you are not alone here, this kind of trouble is often happen with some of the handsets which are either older or not pure android based.
Today many new kind of apps are generating day by day in accordance to latest android handset. Some of the app from the group of these kind of app are often found to be incompatible for the older handsets of android.
So if you are also the one that facing this problem and want to install that app in your android device then we have recently found a trick for making this task possible.
Principle behind the trick
In this trick you actually changes a root file that enables you to install an incompatible app from android market. The file name is “build.prop”. As all you know that we can’t change the settings of a root file directly.
But cause of variety of android apps some of the apps gives us permission to perform this task. And the same we use this app to change the settings of that root file.
So let’s begin the trick.
But first be aware
- In the whole procedure we are not responsible for any kind of loss or damage of data or software of your device. It’s only at your own risk.
- We are not perfectly sure that it will work for all the android device. So just try it at desire.
Apparatus and condition we need before start
- Make a nandroid backup with the help of ClockworkMod recovery
- Install the ES file manger from Android market in your device
Procedure to perform this task:
- First go to “Settings”>> “Applications”>> “All”>> “Market” and wipe/clear out the data.
- Launch the installed “ES file manger” in your device.
- Go to “Settings”>> “Root settings” and enable the “Root explorer” and “Mount file system”.
- Now get into “/system” directory of your phone in the same.
- Now here find out the file named “build.prop” that we discussed earlier and copy it to your SD card.
- Now just tap on the file “build.prop”>> “ES note editor”.
- This will open a editor of that file containing a lot of command lines. Here Make the changes below command lines as –ro.product.model = Nexus S
ro.product.manufacturer = samsung
- After it just tap on the menu button and save the changes.
- Now try to install those app which are not compatible for your device earlier and we hope now this will make a smile on your face.
- That’s all.