Juicy Fruit Chaat Recipe
Juicy fruit chaat is the healthiest version of simple fruit chaat. It can be made by various techniques using different fruits. The recipe for juicy fruit chaat is very simple and easy. You just need to take some seasonal fresh fruits according to your choice, peel them, cut into thin slices and mix them in a large bowl along with fresh orange juice. Addition of lemon juice will give it more tangy flavor.
The colorful juicy fruit chaat really looks impressive and provides a number of healthy and vital nutrients in addition to mouth-watering taste. It is definitely a healthy addition to your, lunch, dinner and aftar parties. Here is an easy recipe to make delicious juicy fruit chaat, try it out and help your family to stay healthy and fit…
Prep time: 15 min
Required Ingredients: Juicy Fruit Chaat Recipe
- 6 Bananas
- 2 Guavas
- 1 Apple
- ½ kg Papaya
- ¼ kg Grapes
- ½ kg Melon
- 1 glass fresh Orange juice
- 4 tablespoons Lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon black salt
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
Instructions: Juicy Fruit Chaat Recipe
- Add fresh orange juice and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Remove the skin of fruits carefully and then cut them into small pieces.
- Add all fruits into the orange and lemon juice and mix them with the help of a large spoon.
- Add black pepper, black salt and sugar and mix again.
- Delicious juicy fruit chaat is ready.
- Keep it inrefrigeratorfor about half hour before serving.