Directorate General Emergency Service III (Rescue 1122 KPK) (361)
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in its quest to extend Rescue-1122 Services to Newly Merged
Districts (Bajaur, Mohmand, Khyber, Kurram, Orakzai, North Waziristan, South Waziristan) and Sub
Divisions (Peshawar, D.I.Khan, Bannu, Kohat, Lakki Marwat and Tank) of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is looking
for young, energetic and dedicated individuals willing to work anywhere in the province.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for following
project positions purely on Contract Basis as indicated against each post. Females are encouraged to apply.
|Name of the organization||Rescue 1122|
|Total No. of Vacancies||1796|
|job location||KPK/Peshawer/Other Districs|
|Apply Last Date||28th-October-2019|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
a) No TA/DA will be admissible when called for physical test written test and
b) Employees of Govt. /Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies/Corporations, will apply
through proper channel.
c) Mandatory Physical test:
i. 01 mile running in 07 minutes for Male & height 5’ 6” chest 33” minimum.
ii. 01 mile running in 09 minutes for female height 5’ 2”.
d) Candidates are required to bring along with them original computerized National
Identity Card for all tests/interviews etc. Candidates are also required to bring with
them original certificates/degrees and marks sheets for the interviews.
e) Upon approval of the selection committee the candidate will go through Medical
examination at Police & Services Hospital Peshawar.
f) The medically fit candidates will be required to take mandatory training of 06 months
or as prescribed and pass all the requisite examinations of Punjab Emergency
Services Academy, Lahore.
g) The selected candidates have to produce police clearance certificate before receiving
offer of appointment.
h)The selection of trainees will be based purely on merit.
i)The selected trainees will have to submit a Surety bond on a stamp paper of Rs.100
duly counter signed by oath commissioner to the effect of compliance of the terms &
conditions of the service
How to Apply:
1. Applications form along with fee deposit is available on Pakistan Testing
Service (PTS) website: www.pts.org.pk
2. Please download complete Application Form, and pay the fee as prescribed in
any of the country wide online branches of UBL & HBL or via Online, Mobile
3. Send your applications duly filled, by mail or courier so as to reach within 30
days of publication of this advertisement i.e. before expiry of last date, along
with Fee Deposit Slip proof (in original) to “Pakistan Testing Service Head
Quarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq, Blue Area, Islamabad”
4. In case of applying for more than one post, separate application must be
processed with separate fee payment.
5. Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be
6. No TA/DA will be provided for test / interview.
7. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview.
8. Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable
9. Candidate already in Government service should apply through proper channel
10. Please indicate the name of Post applying for on the right hand corner of the
11. Last date for submission of application form is 30 days after publication of this