Pakistan Post Internship Program 2019 | 35000+ Internship. you are looking for Pakistan Post Internship Program 2019 for 35000+ Interns are announced by the Government of Pakistan. Prime Minister intended National Youth Development Framework (NYDF) to empower youth and bring employment opportunities under which Pakistan Post has initiated the Prime Minister Internship Program under which opportunity is being offered across the country for an internship.
All Pakistanis nationality applicants can apply for Pakistan Post Office jobs 2019. Read till the end for complete information and eligibility criteria about Internship 2019.
- 1 Internship Modules Program A: (Franchise Post Office)
- 2 Internship Module Program B: (Insurance Agents)
- 3 Legal formalities Internship Module Program C: (E- Commerce)
Name of Internship:
Prime Minister Internship (A/B/C)
Internship Modules Program A: (Franchise Post Office)
- Understanding of Postal Products
- Accounting Procedures
- Hands on training for booking of Postal Products
- Preparation of bill & commission on different services as franchisee
Internship Module Program B: (Insurance Agents)
- Types of insurance policies
- How to become PLI agent
- Calculations related to insurance premium
- Marketing for insurance
Legal formalities Internship Module Program C: (E- Commerce)
- Basics of E-Commerce
- Web portals to start E- business
- Role of delivery partner in e-commerce
- How to become successful e-commerce entrepreneur
- Understanding of cash on delivery
20 to 30 Years
Both genders are encouraged to apply
All Pakistani nationality holders can apply within Pakistan from
1st internship program will start from 4th of November 2019
How to apply for Pakistan Post Internship Program 2019?
All Candidates are advised to apply on the Perform available on www.pakpost.gov.pk. All
Applications shall either be submitted through email or reach concerned officers given
The internship will be governed under the given terms and conditions.
No TA /DA/Stipend/Accommodation will be paid/provided for the training.
Incomplete applications and late submissions will not be considered.
Any violation of these terms and conditions will render the internship liable to be
Terminated. Candidates are requested to send complete documents duly attested, only by registered.