Get Pakistan Rangers Jobs in Punjab for Soldier Latest New Vacancies 2019 | Apply Here Applications are being offered from Pakistan Rangers (Punjab) Ghazi Road Lahore which is a well known paramilitary force and it is inviting the energetic, dynamic, physical fit applicants to apply for the posts of (Sub Inspector General Duty (18 Positions)) and these posts will be filled on provincial basis for all provinces as Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, KPK, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan.
This is a wonderful opportunity for those who want to get a job in any of Pakistan’s Defense Forces and if you choose Pakistan Rangers jobs in 2019 you will get all the facilities and honors that Army officers have. Is given to As I’ve covered the details of the post before, let’s take a look at its application and eligibility criteria.
Sub Inspector General Duty
FA/FSc qualification are eligible
Candidates should be between 18 and 30 years of age but preference will be given to those between 18 and 22 years.
Applicants will undergo different stages while selection which include:
Medical Test & Race
Interview & Final Selection
Eligibility Criteria For Pakistan rangers jobs 2019:
- Candidates possessing FA/FSc qualification are eligible to apply but preference shall be given to those having higher qualifications.
- The age of candidates should be between 18 to 30 years but preference shall be given to those who are between 18 to 22 years.
- Height should be 5′ Feet 6″ Inches, Chest size should be “33 Inches with 1-1/2 expansion and vision should be as per BMI.
Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants as (16350-1050-47850) with free accommodation for single applicants and for the married applicants the accommodation will be given on rent as per 30% from the pay and for big cities 45%.
Last Date: 21th Oct 2019
How to apply :
- Interested applicants for Sub Engineer General Duty are required to bring the photocopies and original documents along with 2 passport size photographs at relevant Pakistan Rangers Headquarters located in every province.
- Registration/Selection Schedule and Selection Place can be checked from the following image posted below.
- Registration will start from October 14 to October 21, 2019.
- The Selection Process starts with Physical Examination, Medical Test, and Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- The last dates are different for different provinces which can be seen from the given image below.