PPSC Jobs 2020 For Assistant Director, Subject Specialist Physics. PPSC Jobs 2020 jobs by www.ppsc.gop.pk , Get Latest Updates of PPSC Jobs 2020 by www.ppsc.gop.pk. You can get the newest advertisement updates on PPSC Jobs 2020 with positions for Lahore, and many other cities of Punjab.
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC has advertised posts for Assistant Director, Subject Specialist Physics, Subject Specialist Chemistry, Senior Subject Specialist Physics, Assistant, Senior Subject Specialist Maths, Senior Subject Specialist Chemistry, Deputy Director. This ad is published in Jang on Sunday 05 January 2020. Last Date is Monday 20 January 2020.
Department Name Punjab public Service Commission PPSC
Newspaper Jang Newspaper
Posted Date 05 January 2020
Last Date 20 January 2020
Vacancies / Positions
- Assistant Director
- Subject Specialist Physics
- Subject Specialist Chemistry
- Senior Subject Specialist Physics
- Senior Subject Specialist Maths
- Senior Subject Specialist Chemistry
- Deputy Director
The job location for each job post varies, but the candidates will be placed in Punjab.
- MA, MSc with 2nd division
- BA, BSc
- M.ed, MA Education, B.ed
How To Apply For PPSC Jobs 2020?
- The candidates are required to apply online on the Punjab Public Service Commission website. ppsc.gop.pkClick Here,
- Application Processing Fee should be paid under the leadership of PKR.600 / -: “C02101 – State Test Fee Organizations realized by Punjab Public Service Commission in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), National Bank of Pakistan. (“NBP) or government treasury.
Inactive candidates are not required to pay application processing deposit fee.
- Payment by bank draft, pay order or check will not be accepted.
- Residents from outside Pakistan who bear the Punjab Domicile agree to apply for this job, they submit the fee as equivalent to the money deposited at the Pakistani Embassy in the country. ۔
- Candidates have to bring their original CNIC on the day of the test for identification purposes.
In the case of wrong answers, the test will have a negative marking of 0.5.