Question and answer for CAA APS And NTS test
1.Cuban missile crisis . 1962
2 ICJ hq. The Hague
3 Jamal kashogi killed . 2 October
4 Pakistani forces shot down india jet. 27 Feb.
5.Politics among nations written by . Hans Morgenthau.
6. WTO . World trade organisation.
7. Pakistan GDP 2018-19. ?
8. In june British Airways started its operations.
9. Taliban peace meeting was held in ?
10. Vladimir Putin’s term. 4th.
11.The Reunification of East and West Germany in 1990
12.Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation total members 12.
13. Brezhnev Doctrine was a Soviet foreign policy that proclaimed any threat to socialist rule in any state of the Soviet bloc in Eastern Europe
1. The witness was threatened _______ dire consequences.
2. Earthquakes cause vibrations to pass _____ around the earth in wave
B. through the
C. through an
D. through and
Choose the lettered word or phrase that is most nearly opposite
in meaning to the word in capital letters.